Our Firm has extensive experience in real estate practice; our lawyers are recognized as leaders in this sector. We represent businesses, individuals, and unions. We also work on investments regarding real estate, lending institutions, contractors, and developers. Our professional lawyers have broad experience in the following matters:
- Preparation, negotiation, and closing of purchase agreements for the acquisition and sale of land.
- Commercial, multi-use, and residential buildings, shopping centers, and warehouse developments.
- Negotiation, drafting, and closing of permanent, construction, and revolving credit facilities.
- Negotiation and closing of loan work-outs.
- Negotiation and preparation of complex commercial leases.
- Representation of clients in land use matters, including zoning, special permits, and other governmental requirements.
- Negotiation and preparation of construction contracts and subcontracts, architect agreements, syndications, and counseling clients on regulatory issues related to real estate.
- In contentions matters such as litigation of lease disputes, of statutory liens disputes, adjudication, conciliation and mediation proceedings.