Panama Metro tenders engineering services for the design, supply, assembly and installation, testing and commissioning of the integrated railway system for the extension to Villa Zaita and integration with the existing Line 1.
- Railway track subsystem.
- Catenary subsystem.
- Passenger substation.
- Traction substation.
- Medium voltage network.
- Signaling and train control systems by means of CBTC operated by the URBALIS 400 product.
Configuration update (software and hardware of trains of both Lines (47 in total) for the operation of Lines 1 and 2.
- Automatic train supervision (ATS).
- The control and data acquisition system (SCADA).
- Fiber optics and communications networks at Villa Zaíta station.
- TETRA radiocommunication systems.
Telephony and intercom system.
- Video surveillance system (CCTV).
- Passenger information system.
- Public address system.
- Timekeeping system.
Access control and intrusion detection system.
Reference value: US $47,925,000.
Deadline for receipt of tenders: July 13, 2021.