Panama’s Ministry of Public Works tenders the design, construction and rehabilitation of streets and roads located in the districts of Almirante and Bocas del Toro.
The project consists of the streets and roads listed below:
- Design, Construction and Financing of the Quebrada Pinzon Roads, branches to Quebrada Platano – Quebrada Los Pueblos, approximately 11.77 km.
- Design, Construction and Financing of the Loma Estrella – Tierra Oscura Road, approximately 6.1 km.
- Design, Construction, Rehabilitation and Financing of the Internal Streets of the Almirante District, approximately 1.73 km.
- Reference value: US $27,802,546.
- Deadline for receipt of tenders: March 17, 2021.