Tender for the basic and detailed design of the tunnel for the Panama Canal crossing of the Metro Line, the service must include evaluations of the construction works of this project.
- The tendered services shall include Tunnel design, design decision documentation, system descriptions, performance criteria, construction technical specifications and estimated costs for construction, maintenance and operation.
- The Designer will include a constructability evaluation, identify design criteria for structural, mechanical and electrical systems using state-of-the-art tunnel design codes and standards.
- The Designer assumes full responsibility for the development of detailed engineering, both in terms of content and time management.
- Reference value: US $000.000
- Deadline for receipt of tenders: April 13, 2021.