International Bid – Line 3 – Panama Metro
Metro de Panama, S.A. has received proposals for the international prequalification tender in February 2017 for the design, transportation, supply, construction, equipment, installation, testing, commissioning and guarantees of the Metro Line 3 system.
The project description is the construction of an urban public transport monorail of 26.7 kilometers from the Albrook Terminal (Line 1) of the Metro, passing through the fourth bridge over the Panama Canal.
The construction and implementation period of the project is expected to begin in late 2017 and early 2018. Completion of the work is estimated at four (4) to five (5) years.
The source of funding is from the Japan International Cooperation Agency for the amount of JPY 29,575,000,000.00.
The following companies have submitted proposals to be considered in the prequalification of line 3 of the Panama Metro:
- HP Joint Venture consortium made up of Hyndai Construction (South Korea) and Posco Engineering & Construction (South Korea).
- Salini Impregilo (Italy)
- China Railway Group Limited (People’s Republic of China)
- ACPL Line 3 Consortium made up of Acciona Construcción S.A. (Spain) and Power China LTD (People’s Republic of China)
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation LTD (People’s Republic of China)
- OHL Consortium (Spain), Andrade Gutiérrez (Brazil) – Mora Engil (Portugal)
- Consorcio FCC Construcción S.A. (Spain) – SK Engineering & Construction (Korea, South) – Carso Infraestructura y Construcción S.A. (Mexico)
- Astaldi S.p.A. (Italy)
- China Harbor Engineering Company L.T.D. – Beijing Urban Construction Group CO., LTD. (People’s Republic of China) (Oriental Metro Line 3)
For further information, please contact with us.